jfrog artifactory could not validate router error
Might be helpful to anyone. I had tried many things mentioned on google to solve the issue but does not work. Finally, it gets resolved by setting up proper resources. I used 4 GB RAM and 2 core and it worked
Alexey, Do you see any error in:
- tomcat localhost log - will be at var/log/tomcat
- router_service.log - will be at var/log
- access_service.log - will be at var/log
Potential issue may be -
- your box is not allowing localhost calls (due to some security set-up), or
- all dependent services are not starting for some other reason
Also - please check which script are you using, there is a new artifactory.sh script packed in app/bin folder, which should be used.
Alexey, I suspect ipv6 ip being picked up by the start-script, causing this.
Can you update your system.yaml (will be in var/etc/ folder) with the following and try?
ip: <your ipv4 IP>