Turning Firebase Analytics on on Xcode
I have found the answer on this alternative page of Google:
- In Xcode, select Product > Scheme > Edit scheme...
- Select Run from the left menu.
- Select the Arguments tab.
- In the Arguments Passed On Launch section, add -FIRAnalyticsDebugEnabled.
I wish Google would stop releasing half baked products and documentation. Could save hundreds of thousands of hours worldwide
I think you should check console log on XCode. Because I will show log
To enable debug logging set the following application argument: -FIRAnalyticsDebugEnabled (see https://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/8.0/#/dev3ec8a1cb4)
Check again, if you don't:
- Add key FirebaseCrashlyticsCollectionEnabled has value true in Info.plist
- set key IS_ANALYTICS_ENABLED is true in GoogleService-Info.plist
- Make sure file GoogleService-Info.plist add will all targets and save in root project
I tried editing scheme and adding parameters, https://firebase.google.com/docs/analytics/ios/start but it did not work for me. In addition, I added following code after configuring FirebaseApp, at AppDelegate, didFinishLaunchingWithOptions
and it worked for me. I hope it helps you too.