The bundle's Info.plist does not contain a CFBundleVersion key or its value is not a string
I have the same issue with CFBuildVersion and than i found that in my project Target there is no build version inserted.
So i have just inserted build version and issue solved.
I followed solutions from everywhere and these are the steps I ended up with that worked for me:
- Open the terminal and fix any relevant issues
- Delete the Podfile, Podfile.lock and the Pods directory from your ios project
- Open the
Runner.xcworkspaceproject in Xcode
- Update the build number as @Hardik Vyas mentioned
- As @iDevOrz mentioned, Erase All Content and Settings from the simulator
- Clean, build and run the app in Xcode
I have the same problem.
I fix it by Simulator menu -> Hardware -> Erase All Content and Setting.
Maybe it's a Simulator bug.