TF400018: The local version table for the local workspace
I fixed the issues by deleting/ unbinding all workspaces in my TFS. after that i was able to reopen my projects without errors. I rebound them back in the change source control menu.
I had pending changes, so to play it safe, here's what I did;
- back up your source directory. Since you can't connect to TFS, you can't shelve or similar, so make sure you've got a copy before trying anything.
__$tf. After this, TFS can't track the differences between your local disk and remote
- get latest source code (I used tf.exe for this). All your pending changes now show up as merge conflicts.
- open visual studio, and in "Pending Changes", choose "Actions | Resolve Conflicts (21)"
- In the Resolve Conflicts window, choose 'Keep Local File Contents' for every file. You can ctrl+a to select all and then choose 'Keep Local File Contents' to do them all in a single shot.
- If you've added any files, you'll need to add them back to source control - right-click in Solution Explorer and "Add file to source control"
- When you check in, be careful of any changes colleagues might have made to the file you're editing.
I fixed this by renaming the $tf hidden folder in our working directory