Moving text annotations in Xournal
Yes, it is possible to move text annotations in Xournal. Follow the following steps:
- Click in the toolbar on the "Select Region" or "Select Rectangle" button.
- Click on the annotation in the document.
- Now you can drag the annotation to a different location.
I succeed to move text like this:
After writing text in any location in the document:
- I went to the upper toolbar and choose the "Select rectangle" button (instead of the "Text" button). Shortcut: Ctrl + R.
- Now, in this state, I dragged the text to any other location in the page.
After that, you can go back again to "Text" mode and edit the text as before (shortcut Ctrl + T).
- I am using Ubuntu 12.04, and currently it installs Xournal 0.4.5 by default.