Android - Is it possible to add a stopover or intermediate waypoint in Google Maps navigation?
- On Google Maps, create your trip including all waypoints.
- Save that map to "My Maps" within Google Maps.
- On the Android device, go to Maps, layers, more layers and then choose "My Maps"
- Select the map you want, it will come into maps on your Android device with each waypoint available.
- You can choose each waypoint individually and you will get the blue arrow over it which will kick off Google Navigation.
Not the best solution (e.g. Google having programmed it as a feature), but at least one can completely plan a trip with Google Maps and then port the entire thing over to the Android device and navigate with it.
There is a tool which allows you to do just that.