How to use both Flutter stable and dev SDK on the same machine?
I found this Dart package called Flutter Version Management that does exactly what I want.
As the docs says:
Flutter Version Management: A simple cli to manage Flutter SDK versions.
- Configure and use Flutter SDK version per project
- Ability to install and cache multiple Flutter SDK Versions
- Fast switch between Flutter channels & versions
- Dynamic SDK paths for IDE debugging support.
- Version FVM config with a project for consistency across teams and CI environments.
- Set global Flutter version across projects
Now I just need to add
FVM_HOME/default/bin to the
FVM will take care of everything...
You'll need to setup alias to switch between different environments easily.
See here a detailed article for that.