How to attach debugger for Deep Link Android App trigger debug launch?
there is a great article and a great comment under it.
1. Before the line you want to debug put
2. Put breakpoint where you need it.
3. Run application (from deeplink, in this case).
4. You will see it's frozen.
5. In Android Studio attach debugger to process.
6. Voila! Now you have debugger activated on that breakpoint.
In this way I was able to debug deeplinks.
You'd either have to manually attach it after launching, or already have the app running and attached then launch your deeplink. There's no way for the phone to know it needs to attach to a debugger on a connected PC when it launches an app.