How do you restart the network service on Fedora 30?
systemctl, use NetworkManager, either via the GUI interface or the
- List the network interfaces on the system (as root):
# nmcli device DEVICE TYPE STATE CONNECTION eno1 ethernet connected Wired connection 1 lo loopback unmanaged --
Note the device name that you want to restart.
- Then force the connection to reload:
# nmcli con reload eno1
(Substitute your device name for "eno1")
- Open the 'Settings' application in Fedora.
- In the left column, scroll down to 'Network'
- Toggle the blue switch off and back on again for the connection to want to restart.