You can change this using the Group Policy settings:
"Computer Configuration: > "Administrative Templates" > "Windows Components" > "Microsoft Edge"
The same settings can also be found under:
"User Configuration: > "Administrative Templates" > "Windows Components" > "Microsoft Edge"
Edge Group Policy Settings
These Edge Group Policy Settings can be found under (User or Computer)\Administrative Template\Windows Components\Microsoft Edge\ are:
- Allows you to let people use autofill on websites
- Allows you to let people send Do Not Track headers
- Allows you to configured password manager
- Allows you to run pop-ups
- Stops address bar from showing search suggestions
- Allows you to configure SmartScreen
- Configure how Microsoft Edge treats cookies
- Allows you to configured the Enterprise Site list
- Sends all intranet traffic over to Internet Explorer
Source Edge Group Policy Settings
- Available policies for Microsoft Edge
Jan 2020 -- Edge 79 (Chromium Based)
If you are using the DevTools (
Ctrl+Shift+I OR Right-Click on page and Click
Inspect), you can bring up the Command Menu and start typing
NOTE: you may or may not have to type the
> (greater than symbol) depending on if it is already present.