Apple - How do I change Sourcetree icon shown in Dock?
If anyone is interested, the issue was Pride icon on SourceTree app. I've found the solution here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-discussions/The-way-to-change-icon-for-Sourcetree-app/td-p/1110914
- Go to https://github.com/alexzielenski/ThemeEngine
- Switch to releases tab (I took the latest pre-release)
- Download .zip and extract it
- Open the Sourcetree.app with right click - show package contents and navigate to Contents/Resources
- Copy Assets.car and sourcetree.icns to any folder
- Run ThemeEngine from the zip in step 3
- In ThemeEngine click "Open Document" and open the Assets.car
- Find the icon named Pridetree
- Open sourctree.icns with your preferred app - I used preview. Clicked on second icon pressed cmd + a to select whole image and pressed cmd + c to copy it.
- Clicked on first image in Pridetree ThemeEngine and pressed cmd + v to paste it.
- Repeat with second image.
- Save the document
- Replace Assets.car in the app Contents/Resources with modified Assets.car.
Do not forget to backup your files. Your are doing this on your own risk as I do not know if it actually breaks the EULA.
Here's a oneliner solution.
Open terminal and type:
perl -i -p -e 's/Pridetree/Bridetree/;' /Applications/Sourcetree.app/Contents/Resources/Assets.car
Restart Sourcetree. App icon will be restored to the default one.