How can I change the Google Analytics timezone?
- Go to the Admin page (rightmost link on the top of the main page)
- Under View (rightmost panel of 3) select View Settings.
- Under Time zone country or territory, select your desired country and time zone settings.
I think this process has changed with an update of the Analytics Interface.
You can find the Timezone setting for each "View" of each "Property" under each "Account" you manage.
- Go to the Admin page which is now the bottom option on the menu down the left hand side of the Main Page.
- Then select the Account you need to manage.
- Select the Property
- Then select the View for which you want to set/change the Time Zone.
- Next, click on "View Settings" (currently the top option in the View panel You'll then see a Timezone, Country or Territory setting, 4 options down...
Until the next time the interface is changed...