Cannot create SSPI context
This error usually comes when the Windows user account is expired and he is already logged in with old password. Just ask the user to restart his machine and check if the password is expired or he has changed the password. Hope this helps!!!!!
It sounds like your PC hasn't contacted an authenticating domain controller for a little while. (I used to have this happen on my laptop a few times.)
It can also happen if your password expires.
It's quite a common error with a variety of causes: start here with KB 811889
- What version of SQL Server?
- And Windows on client and server?
- Local or network SQL instance?
- Domain or workgroup? Provider?
- Changing password
- Local windows log errors?
- Any other apps affected?